Don’t let concerns about money keep you from getting the dental care you need. At Dental Center of the Carolinas, we work with our patients to give them dental payment options that will suit their needs and budget.
Most of our patients choose to pay upfront, often as a copay with their dental insurance or to be reimbursed later by their insurance. For payments we accept the following:
- Check or cash
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover debit and credit cards
Interest-Free Dental Care Credit Plans
Dental Center of the Carolinas has helped many customers get an interest-free dental care credit plan offered by G.E. Capital through CareCredit.com. Our helpful staff at Dental Center of the Carolinas can even process your CareCredit application and help you fill it out. CareCredit’s dental financing plans include:
- No initial payment and minimums as low as $300.00
- Payment plan that is interest-free for 12 months
- No interest charges when the balance is paid off within the specified time period
- Fast, confidential services through Care Credit’s website and online paying system
Contact us today to discuss your dental financing and payment options, and we’ll help you get a solution perfect for your situation.
We Work with Your North Carolina Dental Insurance
We welcome most major North Carolina dental insurance. We work with you and your insurance agency to get the most our of your dental coverage policy. How do we do this?
- We contact your North Carolina dental insurance agency and verify benefits for you.
- We provide the option to bill your dental insurance company directly.
- We will discuss your dental coverage with you and make a plan to get you the dental care you need with the least amount of money out-of- pocket.
Call us today to discuss your insurance or bring it up during your visit, and we’ll be happy to answer any dental insurance questions you may have. We have dental practice locations throughout the North Carolina Piedmont area in Burlington, Durham and Winston-Salem, NC. When you visit us, please bring all of your dental information with you.