- Undergraduate degree in Medical Microbiology with a minor in Chemistry from California State University at Long Beach 1979
- 1983 Graduate of Howard University College of Dentistry
- 2003 Medical College of Georgia Implant MaxiCourse
- Immediate Implant Placement After Extraction: A literature review.
- A Novel Approach to Ridge Splitting, Immediate Placement, and Piezosurgery in Severely Compromised Implant Sites.
- Product Evaluation for Dentatus USA, ACE Surgical, and A Titan Instruments.
Further Education/Courses Training:
1988 – Graduate of Core Vent Institute in Encino, California
Graduate of the Implant Maxi Course at the Medical College of Georgia
- Guest Lecturer at the Meharry Medical College of Dental Medicine in Nashville, TN
- Bio Horizons, Camlog USA, Dentsply Implants, Zimmer, Ace Surgical and Sterngold, and Hiossen.